Have it all included in of our overnight stay in our historic and cosy private rooms in the middle of the penguin colony! Enjoy the safe swimming beach just outside your door or explore the surrounding and secluded landscape.
Complementary evening penguin tour in season, discounted sea-kayaking and an opportunity to walk the beautiful bush and waterfall section of the well-known Banks Track. Visit to the spectacular cliff-tops of the Akaroa Heads Lighthouse Reserve.
At night gaze up and see the milky and wake up to the sound of birdsong, sheep and the sea.
What You Need to Bring
· Food for 24-48 hours depending on package selection.
· Warm clothing for the evening.
· If kayaking, clothes you don’t mind getting wet. Water shoes are not necessary.
· Hiking boots/shoes or athletic shoes for the bush walk.
What we provide
· Access to facilities (toilet, shower, BBQ and a fully equipped communal kitchen)
· Tea, coffee
· All safety gear for the sea-kayaking
Access to facilities (toilet, shower, BBQ and a fully equipped communal kitchen)
All safety gear for the sea-kayaking
Meeting point is at our office in Akaroa
Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie
We can offer a private car park on demand.
Full refund if cancelled up to 7 days before activity starts.
Add to wishlist
Step back in time and discover what New Zealand use to look like with ...
Observe penguins in the wild on this evening adventure. A wonderful op ...
Explore the towering volcanic cliffs, reefs and sea caves of Pohatu ma ...