Indulge in a bird's eye view of Queenstown and her surrounding mountains.
Today your pilot chooses your scenic adventure! Experience views of majestic Queenstown as you perch on rugged mountain terrain, you may even be standing on snow in the winter. Don’t forget your camera as these views of Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu are not to be missed.
- 25-minute total trip duration including alpine landing.
Departure Times and check-in:
- Check-In closes 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please call 0800 500 575, 24-hours prior to departure for a weather check and to reconfirm your booking.
- Your flight is subject to favourable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We recommend booking your flights early in your trip with flexibility for weather changes. We don’t want you to miss out!
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion. Flight times are approximate and include your landing.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- The price includes landing and concession fees as our flights land in conservation areas and special locations.
- Drones, iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety.
Informative pilot commentary.
Scenic helicopter flight.
Alpine landing (possible snow landing in winter).
Hotel pickup and drop off.
Departs and returns from The Helicopter Line Base, 29 Lucas Place, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Full refund if cancelled up to 24 hours before activity starts.
Good weather is required for this experience. If we need to cancel due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
There is a minimum number of travellers for this experience. If the minimum isn't met and we need to cancel, we will offer a different date/experience or a full refund.
Add to wishlist
All bookings require a current COVID-19 Vaccine Pass to be shown on the day (for ages 12yrs 3mths and above)
Segway on Q’s tours are a great way to see the town and have lots of ...
Enjoy exploring New Zealand’s picturesque Lake Wakatipu on a spaciou ...
Let your horse take you across the Cardrona River while keeping a keen ...