Discover the enormity of the Southern Alps and Fiordland National Park.
Take in the epic scale of the Southern Alps and The Divide on the way to Milford Sound. Fly over secluded alpine lakes, sky-high waterfalls, lush pristine rainforest, ancient glaciers and rugged peaks before the thrill of a remote alpine landing.
- 1.5-hour total trip duration including alpine landing.
Departure Times and check-in:
- Check-In closes 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please call 0800 500 575, 24-hours prior to departure for a weather check and to reconfirm your booking.
- Your flight is subject to favourable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We recommend booking your flights early in your trip with flexibility for weather changes. We don’t want you to miss out!
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion. Flight times are approximate and include your landing.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- The price includes landing and concession fees as our flights land in conservation areas and special locations.
- Drones, iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety.
Full refund if cancelled up to 24 hours before activity starts.
Good weather is required for this experience. If we need to cancel due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
There is a minimum number of travellers for this experience. If the minimum isn't met and we need to cancel, we will offer a different date/experience or a full refund.
Add to wishlist
All bookings require a current COVID-19 Vaccine Pass to be shown on the day (for ages 12yrs 3mths and above)
THE BEST GUIDED DAY HIKE IN THE QUEENSTOWN REGION. Exclusive access to ...
Conquer grade 3 rapids, standing waves and whirlpools! The high vol ...