Experience the thrill of Ocean Adventure - the fastest boat to the Hole in the Rock on this 1.5hour experience.
Life jackets and water protective clothing provided
• Maximum weight of an individual is restricted to 120kg.As part of our trip procedures we require a total passenger weight. All participants will be weighed indivually before departure
• Not suitable for under 7 years old
• In certain sea conditions a height restriction of 150cm minimum may be implemented for safety reasons
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
• We suggest wearing comfortable clothing and flat soled footwear.
• A warm jacket (due to high speeds it can be quite windy).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
This adventure involves travelling across open ocean, therefore at times there may be rough sea conditions which cause considerable movement to passengers. All medical conditions affected by sudden movements including back ailments and pregnancy must be disclosed before departure and passengers will be required to sign an acceptance of risk.
Dress to the weather conditions and wear flat soled shoes.
No toilets available on board.
Child age 7-15 years, must be accompanied by an adult and be a suitable size and strength to participate.
Skipper has final decision on suitability of passenger for travel.
Please Note this tour takes a direct route to the Hole in the Rock and return. For a complete Bay of Islands experience check out our Discover the Bay product
Full refund if cancelled up to 24 hours before activity starts.
Good weather is required for this experience. If we need to cancel due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
There is a minimum number of travellers for this experience. If the minimum isn't met and we need to cancel, we will offer a different date/experience or a full refund.
Add to wishlist
For many years visitors have come to the Bay of Islands to venture thr ...
Blue skies, blue waters, golden sands and sunshine is what we’re all ...
The Rainbow Warrior was Greenpeace’s flagship.On its way to protest ...